Warning: Parameter 3 to mb_videobot() expected to be a reference, value given in /home/linweb12/d/danceineducation.com-1056489239/user/htdocs/web/libraries/joomla/event/dispatcher.php on line 136
We aim to:
- Provide accessible training materials for use in schools, colleges, universities, LEA's, and professional dance companies.
- Offer dance programmes that fulfil the requirements of the Physical Education National Curriculum 2000.
- Provide In-service training designed to assist teachers acquire relevant skills and understand the role of Dance in relation to the Physical Education National Curriculum 2000.
- Offer self-contained dance education programmes (including teaching and assessment).
- Produce prescriptive, jargon-free resources.
- Familiarise teachers with the core skills of dance.
- Assist teachers/establishments to prepare for Ofsted inspections.
- Provide comprehensive assessment procedures, considering levels of attainment.
- Recognise, conduct and promote good practice.
- Raise standards of achievement in Dance.
- Design relevant and effective dance policies.
- Provide teachers with structured dance frameworks.
- Help teachers develop confidence in the classroom.
- Encourage and motivate pupils’ interest in dancing and maintaining personal health and fitness.
- Assist relevant bodies applying for specialist arts status.
- Extend dance education opportunities for young people in schools.